Can i send solutions with zero ranking progress?

Hi!

I am new here and i already solved some programming challenges but now i want to send hack challenges solutions. I solve some root-me challenges some weeks ago and i want to send it but i have no ranking progress data for them.

Is it posible to send solutions with zero ranking progress?

Hey there, please create a wechall account and link your rootme account to keep tracking of the progress for your hacking challenges :wink:

EDIT: And no, Zero progress metrics are not desirable under any circumstance

That is true, but being in the first position only solving 3 hacking challenges is almost impossible

Indeed, ranking progress can be 0 when the steps are small compared to the score that should have the next rank, you can have zero rank progress, but remember that you have a global rank and a national rank, or the internal rank that you can see on this Link.

Is not desirable to have 0 progress on ranking, but it can happen, at the start is very difficult to have zero progress, because, with fewer challenges you can found more people with similar scores, the gap can be grown on higher ranks (or websites with a small community), for that you should have ranking progress unless the gap is too high, (if the website has no ranking table you always can use the autonomic’s ranking table).