ClojureScript challenge solution not verified

What happens

I uploaded a solution to a challenge in ClojureScript and made a MR after passing the pipelines. The MR was closed because the reviewer could not verify the solution running the script. In my local environment (Windows) I had to compile the .cljs code to a JavaScript file and ran it with node. I do not know how to upload a single .cljs file with an executable solution that can be run with a single command on an unset environment.

What do you understand or find about that problem

I have read that ClojureScript is a acompiler for Clojure with the purpose to generate JavaScript code. One of the options, and the one that appeared more feasible to me, to run the script was to compile the .cljs file with shadow-cljs targeting out for node. To generate a valid .js file that could be run with node and to accept stdin params, I had to set a local file structure containing a .edn configuration file, a folder /src with the clojure algorythm and an /output folder to save the .js executable with node. The problem is that I am only allowed to upload a single file with the solution code, and I feel unable to guarantee the script to be run directly from the cloned repository.

You make any workaround? What did you do?

The reviewer recommended me to run the script with clj <my_username>.cljs but I think this is not available on Windows. I could not find a more generic way to run the script to be executable in other unset environements. I have thought to upload the .js generated file instead of the .cljs but I think this is against the submission policy 2.1.8.

Evidences

The MR.

The folder structure that I needed to build the script:

Where the main.cljs is the uploaded <my_username>.cljs

The command to run the script and the result:

I need help with

I appreaciate any guidance about how to proceed to make a valid MR that could be verified by a reviewer. Thank you in advance.

On the doc of clojurescript I found this https://github.com/clojure/tools.deps.alpha/wiki/clj-on-Windows, is the way to install clj on windows. I hope that it can help you!!.

Thank you for your answer. I installed clj but I can not find the way to pass stdin args to the script with this approach. That was the reason why I decided to work with .js outputs from the build, after trying unsuccesfully several ways to read the DATA.lst input. It would be nice to find another way to generate a verifiable solution from the setup that I built.

Yes, you can run clj on windows, if you are using W10 you can install WSL/WSL2 and install clj on WSL, with that you can run the script as the way as was asked to you, another workaround that you can try is install a VM with any linux distro.

You should find a way to work with linux with WSL or VM or any other approach that you want, because today you cna work clojurescript on windows, but later maybe you must use a lang that didn’t work on windows.

However is better from now on you work with Linux and Nix from the beginning.

Thank you all for your kind responses. As I can not guarantee a verifiable solution the way I proposed I will start over again taking into account these recommendations.