Compiling prolog in pipeline

What happens

I can compile prolog locally with gplc andresfg.pro but I can’t pass the pipeline because of a compilation error with my prolog solution.

What do you understand or find about that problem

When building prolog in with nix, it says “error trying to execute as: No such file or directory”. I don’t know if it is a problem with the build configuration, because the file is there.

Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

If I remove my prolog file the compilation succeeds. With a simple hello world it fails and displays the same error message, but when the file has syntax errors it fails because of a syntax error.

Evidences

In my PC

Syntax error

In the pipeline or with nix locally

I need help with

Building my solution to continue with the challenges.

Hello,

Please check the commit you are submitting, actually, you are not only submitting the code file but you are also submitting a compiled file.

Thanks for the answer.
I did realize it later and corrected that, but it doesn’t change the error. The build still fails even running it locally on my machine.

As you can see there’s no compiled file in my directory, and this is the result of the build.

If you want to see the commit changes

Please develop solutions in one of the other available languages while we investigate what is going on.

1 Like

Based on the issue you suggested to the repository with reference to SWI-Prolog, this compiler was discarded for different reasons.

1 Like