I am trying to git push my branch to the master branch but I am getting the error
(error: RPC failed; curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read: Connection was reset, errno 10054)
Obs: I already sent a couple of push request in the morning but I did not have the same problem, everything was fine
What do you understand or find about that problem
I found this cold be the internet connection, or because the repository is too big, or the default buffer size of git
You make any workaround? What did you do?
I tried a couple of thing:
- Double checked if my internet connection was ok
- A soft reset and commit and push again
- A hard reset, did the job again and try to push
- Increase the buffer size (git config http.postBuffer 524288000)
- Made a new clone of the repository, do the changes, commit and push again
(Optional) Why fails your workaround?
All the options I tried has failed
I need help with
An idea what else I can do or find what is the problem