Problems passing the test_commit_message, I don’t understand how to build the commit, it doesn’t take the values entered
You make any workaround? What did you do?
I was reading https://gitlab.com/autonomicmind/challenges/blob/master/templates/commit-msg-challenges.txt and I see that the structure is:
sol(): #0 , ()
- others: M in, N out, M+N total.
- score: X initial, Y final, Y-X progress.
- global-rank: M initial, N final, M-N progress.
- national-rank: M initial, N final, M-N progress.
- effort: H hours during <challenges/immersion>, productivity P points/hour.
I have tried to create it the same way but I always get the same ones when I compile the test
I need help with
Why my commit is always different when compiling the input shows: sol(code):#0 codeabbey, 021 (2.2)? I don’t understand or What can I do to solve this?