Error with pipeline build_nix_cache 7/23

What happens

A code that was merged without problems got a error related with “prettier” in a python code.

What do you understand or find about that problem

I don’t sure but as far as I know and how I saw in configuration files, prettier is not applied in python (at least in our CI), therefore problem is not my commit and is necessary re-run this pipeline… but I don’t completely sure.

You make any workaround? What did you do?

I can’t run this pipeline locally…(however others pipelines don’t have problems)

Evidences

Error

Pipieline URL
https://gitlab.com/autonomicmind/challenges/-/jobs/710858862

I need help with

I would like to know if I need to make changes to the code and do a new commit (refac) or wait for a new execution for that pipeline

Nix caches run after your commit is merged, for that, you shouldn’t have any problem with your solution, That jobs are for clean the cache and for rebuild the cache to improve the speed of the tests when are executed, without that when you upload a new solutions the job will run in every solution in that language you didn’t have problems for that reason, if you want you can retry the job, sometimes when you retry you can pass that job easily, but is not your problem, I just see some jobs for nix caches failing, but is nor a problem they are executed periodically.

1 Like