Fix the commit message wrong

What happens

I’m trying to fix a commit that I submitted with a wrong id, I tried just to push the commit with the correct id but it doesn’t work because there is nothing to commit.

What do you understand or find about that problem

I initially asked a repository moderator how I could fix that error here

He told me that I should fix the commit, I did not know how to do it, so I started searching in google, I did not find how to fix a commit that has already been pushed and fortunately another moderator told me what to do this, then I understood that it is possible to fix a commit by following the following syntax: https://gitlab.com/fluidattacks/public/-/wikis/Commit-and-MR-Messages

You make any workaround? What did you do?

So far I have not fixed it because it is not possible to commit without anything to push, what I understand is that being merged and with the amount of tests that verify the authenticity, I could not upload the commit again

(Optional) Why fails your workaround?

Because there is nothing to commit.

Evidences

I need help with

I need help knowing what to do in this case.

Thanks in advanced

If you want to change the commit message for a file that didn’t need any change you can make any fix change, for example in code challenge, you can go to codeabbey and get a new data and retry the code with a new data, with that you can change the results with new actualized results (and test your code again in the way).

Or think in a better way to name some vars/constants, etc, you can do a lot of things to have any change to update the commit message, or try a long way, create an issue, remove your solutions and upload it again with the fixed message, the template for commit messages is useful, you can find a lot of types of changes that you can make, the best way is open an issue, explain what happens and propose the fix that you consider better, in the issue, you can open a discussion about your fix and if is a good way or not.

The stage is about your self-learning and how do you can sort problems by yourself, you can use any workaround that I say or found one better way.