Hello, I have been trying to make a commit but I get this error
- score: 60 initial, 120 final, 60 progress.
- global-rank: 4871 initial, 4769 final, 102 progress.
- national-rank: 0 initial, 0 final, 0 progress.
- effort: 7.2 hours during immersion, productivity 8.33 points/hour.
Please add rules to your
- Getting started guide: https://git.io/fhHij
- Example config: https://git.io/fhHip [empty-rules]
found 1 problems, 0 warnings
(Need help? -> https://github.com/conventional-changelog/commitlint#what-is-commitlint )
husky > commit-msg hook failed (add --no-verify to bypass)
I did npm install
$ npm install
firstname.lastname@example.org postinstall D:\fluid\training
‘.’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! email@example.com postinstall:
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR! Failed at the firstname.lastname@example.org postinstall script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in: