Merge problems (false errors)

What happens

The problem I’m having is that false errors appear, such as the following.

I say that they are false errors because it is only a question of restarting the job so that the bot accepts it.

The problem is that once I perform the restart of all jobs, it is effectively accepted for the merge. However, the merge is not performed.

It’s a bit annoying and frustrating as I don’t know what else to do other than try the push again.

What do you understand or find about that problem

In the last few days it had had false passes since it had one or two errors that the bot didn’t see and a reviewer rejected it.

Therefore I came to the forum to ask what I had to do, however these days I have corrected the errors that have been pointed out to me and I don’t know what else to correct

You make any workaround? What did you do?

At the moment, it occurred to me to upload again and again but this has not solved anything, since it only remains in “passed” however the merge is not reflected

Evidences

Pipeline #776373845

I need help with

I need help to merge and get out of despair U.u

Hi, well the problem is that you have to pass your commit pipeline before the merge. Like this: Push your commit, wait until the pipeline pass (if there is an error “GitLab is currently unable to handle this request due to load.” just reload) and THEN go for the merge. You cant do the two, commit and merge, at the same time. Also, don’t try to do a merge with two commits or more because jobs in pipelines work only with the last commit.
Have a look at mi coment here, maybe it can be useful too: Help in entering commit date - #6 by void-box
Regards.

1 Like

Good morning.
Thank you very much basically I have to not be so eager hahaha U.u