Organize and delete link in others.lst

What happens

Currently I still have errors similar to those that I have previously posted on the forum

What do you understand or find about that problem

Although I already understand the problems and the reason for this, I am not clear about why they keep appearing

You make any workaround? What did you do?

In the previous forum I was recommended to look for a tool on the internet to organize and remove the damaged links from the files.
However, I did not find it, so it occurred to me to write a python program to help me perform this task.

https://github.com/MuelitasVil/codeabbey/blob/ListaEnlazada/Python/Organizarycomprobarurls_ListaEnlazada/Archivos.py

Basically I’m reading the Other.lst files and inserting the links they serve into a linked list in ascending alphabetical order.
After this I delete the Others.lst file and rewrite it with the links that I inserted in the list.
This process was performed on all files using the function OrganizarYEliminarLinksDañados()

Evidencia

Pipeline #752455947

I need help with

Apart from helping me look at the problem regarding the merge, it would be possible for you to take a look at the python program to see if I am making a mistake when organizing or filtering the links.