PR message is not equal to commit message

What happens

Job /reviews in the merge request pipeline says [ERROR] PR message is not equal to commit message.

What do you understand or find about that problem

The PR message seems to be equal to commit message in the error log:

PR message:
chall\sol(vbd): #0 vulnhub, 0078-ki-1
Commit message:
chall\sol(vbd): #0 vulnhub, 0078-ki-1

You make any workaround? What did you do?

I looked for a thread about it in the forum but I can’t find anything.

Evidences

I need help with

What can I do?

Be careful when placing spaces in the commit and update your branch with the master.

@nice-tech You are committing and merging at the same time.

Thanks for your response @imaginative-watch
Sorry for executing them at the same time, now I waited for the commit pipeline to finish, but the same error came out again.

And I checked for spaces by checking the commit bytes, and they seem to be the same as the merge requests:

In fact, the merge requests message is taken by gitlab automatically, I don’t touch that field

Do I try to push the commit again?

You can try to send the challenge again now. Remember to be on par with the master branch.

A few minutes ago I sent it and now there were errors in some commit jobs, the error message of most of the jobs start with error: 1 dependencies of derivation '/nix/ here is the Pipeline

Please fetch and pull the master branch again, let me know if the problem persists.

Hi @imaginative-watch, thanks for your support.

There is still one job failing, the log /formatYaml says:

[INFO] Some files do not comply with the YAML format. We will format them but this job will fail.

And after that, there is a list of multiple yalms files from the repository.

I went through one of the files in the log list and checked what change it had recently, and I’m not entirely sure, but it seems thel /format/Yaml log fails because in those files the single quotes were changed to double quotes in the date field:

Update:

Not sure if it’s a coincidence, but today I changed my yaml file from single to double quotes and the /formatYalm works. but now I get the same errors as in my comment above: error: 1 dependencies of derivation '/nix/

I leave the pipeline with the logs

We are working to fix the error, and in the next hours, we will have a solution.