Problem with code push

What happens

I have problem when i do the push because the error is: push commits if the committer email is one of your own verified emails.
To Autonomic Jump / challenges · GitLab
! [remote rejected] dmquinter → dmquinter (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to ‘Autonomic Jump / challenges · GitLab’.

What do you understand or find about that problem

i was searching in the forum and there are some people with the same error. I did what this thread indicated Problem pushing the gears - training - Autonomic Jump | Community but it didn’t work for me

Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

I created the branch in the remote and local repository, I made the changes in my local branch, I added the changes, I added the commit and I did the push but I got that error. I verified my data with git config --list and they are correct both in the local and remote repository in the profile section. I did git log to see my commit and everything is fine.
I also googled that I could do this command but it didn’t work either: git commit --amend --reset-author --no-edit
Also check my branch with git branch -a

(Optional) Why does the workaround fail?

dont’t know

Evidences

I need help with

I need to know if the error is my or some permission from you

Hello,

Check that you have verified the email, GitLab usually sends you a verification email after you register. You could also try one of the answers in this link.

Regards,

Thank you, i was able to solve the problem. The error was because in my information local Gitlab was registered with another login.

In case someone has this problem, this was my solution:

i search in control panel → credential manager → windows credentials → delete gitlab credentials → open of git bash and make some change (push, pull or clone). The console will ask you to log in again and log in with the correct username and password.

I hope someone else can use it