Problem with YAML folder, pre-commit

What happens

I have tried to comment on the solutions but these errors always appear, in the pre-commit it says that I need to change the name of my branch, in the yml file there is the error

Blockquote

warning missing document start “—”

Blockquote

and the Same error occurs in the test_policy.

What do you understand or find about that problem

I understand that in the YAML file it is necessary to have a blank line at the end, but even though I put it, when I comment the progress in the changes, the space at the end of the file is not reflected.
I don’t understand why in the pre-commit they ask me to change the name of the branch, since the name of my branch meets the requirements.

Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

I tried to edit the commit and add a space to the yml file at the end of the code, but it didn’t work, I have read many similar issues on the forum, but with none I can solve the problem, I have deleted my branch several times and remounted it with the fixes, but still getting the same errors.

Evidences
pre-commit:

user_yaml

test/policy

I need help with
An explanation as for why this happens and how can I avoid this kind of problems

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome dear user,

Please, before making a post in this forum, check if your problem has any solution, I am sure you will find it as there have been several similar posts lately.