Problems with .yml file

What happens

I don’t know how to fill the following fields from the .yml file.

others:
in:
out:
totals:
score:
initial:
final:
progress:
global-rank:
initial:
final:
progress:
national-rank:
initial:
final:
progress:
total-time:
effort:
productivity:

What do you understand or find about that problem

I don’t know how to fill the scores, global-rank, national-rank, total-time, effort and productivity.

Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

(Optional) Why does the workaround fail?

No information found

Evidences

No information regarding filling the yml file

I need help with

Clearly and detailed how to fill each of the fields of the .yml file

You can find details on how to populate this yml file in: Hack and code | Autonomic Jump

• It says nothing about ‘others’ and ‘score’ (Score | Autonomic Jump) in=?, out=?, totals=?
  • national-rank and global-rank i have already read it, but it doesn’t say anything about what to put when first challenge solved (first commit) initial=?.
  • Link https://docs.autonomicjump.com/submission is not working.

others:
in: 4
out: 14
totals: 18

score:
initial: 111.26
final: 120.21
progress: 8.95

1 Like

regards,

Let’s say that all the information is in the documentation:

although so that you can continue with your process more easily I will help you a little:

The “in” solutions, as the documentation says, are the internal solutions that have been uploaded by the talents, that is, the exercises that have been uploaded for each exercise, the “out” solutions are the external solutions that you can find in the other archive.

Now with respect to the score, global and national ranking you can find it on the codeabbey page itself:

Now your initial score and all this is as the name indicates. If you have not solved any exercise, your initial score is 0 and your final score is the initial score plus the point of the exercise that you solved, in fact the same page gives you this information when you solve an exercise.

The same applies to the ranking, you start in an “x” position and when you solve an exercise you will have to be in a better position because your score increases.

Don’t be afraid to enter the last merges that other people have uploaded, there you can see how people fill in the others. And they can help you.

Also, when you publish the evidence, try to attach the commit, because there they show the errors of the pipelines and there they tell you explicitly what mistakes you made

Thanks for the reply and the extensive explanation. Solved many questions I had. Your explanation should definitely be included in the official documentation. Thanks and best regards @federal-heritage