Score from sites without a ranking system

How to fill the commit template, more exactly the score, national and global rank attributes for sites that don’t have a ranking system, for example LeetCode or project Euler? or we should not do exercises from those sites?

The score try to figure out how to categorize it, for example (easy) = 1 (mid) = 2 (hard) = 3.

If the page didn’t have any level system only use 1, because you can say that your score is the number of challenges that your already solve.

For the ranking, if the page didn’t have any ranking (global or local) you can use the Autonomic’s ranking.

Ranking

General for global ranking and choose VBD (or the type of challenge that you are solving) for national ranking

1 Like

Hi @pastel-code , if I use Autonomic’s ranking how can I calculate the progress? because there I can see only my current rank and it won’t change until I submit the MR, and I can’t submit it without that

Calculate your next position should be an easy task since you only have to have into account “Unique solutions percentage” and the number of “unique solution”