Structure for w3challs

Hi,

I just solved a few challenges from w3challs.com but now I realized that the structure in the repo is entirely different from that in the web. So, it is ok for me to create a new folder with the name of the challenge and put all the corresponding files in there?

And, by the way, I don’t see the difficulty of the challenges, so, how can I fill that field in the commit message?

Thanks.

Hi,

If you want, you can open an issue and try to organize the folder to make it better, I see in the web that the challenges isn’t by number or ID how it seems in the repo, you can make a new folder with a proper folder name like “crypto-shadow” => “< type > - < name >” (or if you find a better way go ahead), but first make sure that you open an issue and tag the owners and ask if your issue is valid, then you can contribute with the change (follow the commit structure for that).

On the other hand, the difficulty of each challenge can be the points that you receive after accomplish that challenge.

So, just to be clear, the idea is for me to create a new issue on the report asking for permission to restructure that directory and then create an MR with the changes?
And, when you say to tag the owners do I need to tag them one by one or it is enough to tag just the group @autonomicmind?
Thanks.

Yes, that it’s the idea, you don’t need to tag all owners in the issue, you can tag 1 and if it is necessary, he can tag the others.