Test_generic failed unexpectedly

What happens

test_generic fails at commit 6debc2d9 related to a hack challenge under immersion stage

What do you understand or find about that problem

I have checked the log from the test, but i can’t understand what’s wrong with it

You make any workaround? What did you do?

Checked all the added files (feature solution, others and links) and the commit message itself, but the test keeps failing

Evidences

I need help with

Need help to understand the error that raises test_generic

Reading a bit about this it seems to indicate something related to the metadata of your files this, If you are on Arch Linux check this solution to see if it can help you: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=207725 you can also try to send it again maybe it is a CI error

This seems that for any reason your file have the wrong mimetype, you should see what kind of mimetype are you generating, if you find something weird you always can try to fix that mime.

Your error is most likely being generated by this change. Looks like you added a challenges subproject to the repository, which is not allowed.

I’ve noticed the epic fail in my local repository. After fixing it, the test_generic job passed successfully. Thanks, @infinite-loop.