Test_policy fails unexpectedly

What happens

Pipeline #194176018 failed in commit dedf4db4

What do you understand or find about that problem

test_policy is the last test that is failing me. It gives me the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "build/modules/test-policy/main.py", line 449, in <module> main() File "build/modules/test-policy/main.py", line 429, in main if not is_solution_type_valid(last_commit, policies, branch_name): File "build/modules/test-policy/main.py", line 202, in is_solution_type_valid user_policy: Any = get_policy_by_user(username, data_policies) File "build/modules/test-policy/main.py", line 162, in get_policy_by_user policy: Any = [v for (k, v) in data.items() if user in v['users']] File "build/modules/test-policy/main.py", line 162, in <listcomp> policy: Any = [v for (k, v) in data.items() if user in v['users']] TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

You make any workaround? What did you do?

I have checked out all the commited files, their names, paths and contents, but the exception still rises, whenever in local or remote.

Evidences

I need help with

I need to know why is the exception still rises up, although the commit message and the files are ok.

Hi! this was the problem Test_policy problem due to data.yaml, it’s solved now.

1 Like