Cannot pass build_solutions_elixir

What happens

the the elixir linter pipeline is giving error even though my code is in R

What do you understand or find about that problem

This is not an error due to my code, it seems the error is being triggered by someone else’s solution, something about being unable to compile some dependencies. It is the elixir solution, problem 18 from codeabbey

You make any workaround? What did you do?

at first i thought that the linter had some connection error, since it has happened before, so i just ran it again, got the error a second time and realized it was something else, i am not sure if i should try to fix the error myself since i don’t think it is any good to mess with others people code without any consent.

Evidences

Here’s an image of the failed pipeline

and the link to the commit
https://gitlab.com/autonomicmind/challenges/-/commit/353280ccb9cbf32f900ffde18fbd4eeacdd93c63

I need help with

What should i do to pass the pipeline and send the MR, or should i send the MR despite this error?.

This seems to be an error for the job, isn’t related to your code, I was seeing the cause, and is another code, but it seems that in the first pass of the pipe that code pass well. I would see why that is failing and I will tell you what to do.

It seems that the dependency that we are using to compile the solutions for elixir get broken, I will see how to fix it.

Done, the fix was merged, you can rebase and try again.