Test_policy error on vbd challenge

What happens

I’m trying to upload a vbd challenge but I got an error related with the solution structure

What do you understand or find about that problem

I check the structure wiki and some related posts here but I’m using an existing folder and (if I’m not miss reading something) using the right name-format for my file and evidence folder.

You make any workaround? What did you do?

I check again and use the solution in vbd/metasploitable2/00287-rlogin as reference for the structure

Also, I know the pipeline have some other errors, but seems like I don’t need to worry about the elixir one.

Evidences

The error:

[INFO] {‘code’: 0, ‘hack’: 0, ‘vbd’: 0}
[ERROR] Valid solution structure not found.
Seems like your solution structure is non compliant.
Please read structure · Wiki · Autonomic Jump / challenges · GitLab
We have found some problems :frowning:
You can replicate this by running:
services $ ./build.sh test_policy

I need help with

I don’t know what part of the structure I’m doing wrong.

it seems that the policy can’t find any valid solution, because show 0 for all scopes, for that when the policy go through the test for the structure says that is invalid, because has no valid sol.

I will investigate why that happens

Ok, I found the problem, seems like is a problem related to your file, because you are using a CWE different from the used on the folder name:

Your file says that the CWE is 0522, but the CWE that you are using on the file and commit y the 0928, that cause the jobs fails, because your file is not compliant with the structure.

Ohh I would never have found that one, thank you! I wasn’t completely sure with the CWE or the rule for this one, gona check for the next one!