Error on test_policy with the complexity

Hello everyone, recently I’m having this error with the complexity of the challenges. My last challenge had a complexity of 9.17 so I should able to upload solutions equal or below to 11.17, I’m trying to upload a challenges with a complexity of 10.57 but i can’t pass the test_policy because I’m having this error.
What could I do for fix it or I’m doing some wrong?
Captura de Pantalla 2020-09-24 a la(s) 13.37.49

11.17 is the expected minimum complexity, so you must solve a challenge with a complexity greater or equal than 11.17 and lower or equal than 12.17.

1 Like

It’s supposed to go two by two and my last challenge had a complexity of 9.17, so the range should be between 9.17 and 11.17, not between 11.17 and 13.17. I think it is so or am I wrong?

Yep, you are wrong. There is a minimum STEP (in this case 2) that defines the minimum difference between the previous and current challenge.

2 Likes

All explanations are in this link, several things were changed recently https://gitlab.com/autonomicmind/challenges/-/wikis/Policies, your minimun step must be 2 and maximum 3, if your last commit was 9.17 the next one must be between (11.17 and 12.17)

2 Likes

@wicked-pulse @uneasy-ruler Thank you for your answers

1 Like