Problem with test policy

What happens

I’m uploading my challenge but i have problem with test/policy.

What do you understand or find about that problem

The message shows that I have a problem in complexity but this is the first exercise in senior so I shouldn’t have any problem with complexity 1, in the morning i’m uploading the same challenge and the pipeline had problems with test/policy as well. It said that I was still in middle although in polices: data.yml they had already made the change. i think that gitlab still didn’t process the change but it’s been more than 12 hours and I still have problems.

Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

I uploaded the files again

Evidences

change in policy:

pipeline: https://gitlab.com/autonomicjump/challenges/-/pipelines/607921103
commit: https://gitlab.com/autonomicjump/challenges/-/commit/3021f65f960bc9e3b33ed0aeb6dce1ae98435387

I need help with

I need to know what happens

Hello,

As long as you are in the senior policy the complexity has a goal of 13, so there is no mistake, you should upload that challenge with the required complexity so you can restart from complexity 1.

Greetings,

but I was in the middle policy, which has a complexity up to 11. I’m just going to start the senior policy with challenge one or in the middle policy I also have to make greater complexity 13

During the day you will be able to upload your last challenge in the middle policy of 13.45, once you pass this stage, you will start in the senior policy.

Regards,

My question is: Why should I upload a challenge with complexity greater than 13 if the .yml file says that the goal is 11? this is curiosity to be able to understand how the theme is from now on.

You must do the first challenge of the lap in middle and then we will pass you to senior.

I don’t understand what you mean by uploading “the first challenge” of the lap in middle.

You must first make a challenge with the current complexity, which should be at least 1.0 (since we will move you to the middle policy), once this challenge is done, we will move you to the next policy.