Yml Discovery percentage not correctly computed

### What happens
 I have pushed my branch after amending the mos recent error I had and this error pops up. [ERROR] Discovery percentage not correctly computed.Should be '{estimated_percentage_cyb}'

### What do you understand or find about that problem

I don't understand why it says it should be written as estimated_percentage_cyb when the policy clearly have it as discovery-percentage-cyb

### Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

Explain your workaround if you made one or explain why you didn’t do one. [ERROR] Discovery percentage not correctly computed.Should be '{estimated_percentage_cyb}' None of the other yml files that have been added to the master branch have {estimated_percentage_cyb} instead of the template given discovery-percentage-cyb 

### (Optional) Why does the workaround fail?

I have not tried substituting with {estimated_percentage_cyb} for fear that i might trigger more erros and as i mentioned previously none of the other yml files use {estimated_percentage_cyb}

### Evidences

[INFO] Copying files
/nix/store/xqvsn486m18dzr5z6cv72na3pbdblf38-test-generic-user-yaml
────────────────────────────────── Provenance ──────────────────────────────────
Attestation: /home/root/.cache/makes/provenance-test-generic-user_yaml-checks.json
SHA-256: 36fc9857daaf64cb66cd9b780aea82185ab7c8191e1168bf88fdb47e77dd3185
─────────────────────────────────── Running ────────────────────────────────────
[ERROR] Discovery percentage not correctly computed.Should be '{estimated_percentage_cyb}'
────────────────────────── 🤐 Failed with exit code 1 ──────────────────────────
Cleaning up project directory and file based variables 00:01
ERROR: Job failed: exit code 1

![yml error|690x356](upload://mcJCOZeruJSX9vQlXFwnNjhFYLQ.png)
![discoverypercentage|690x262](upload://fEgp7pLqOhCI2g7hWamqnUa1HdG.png)

![yml|690x208](upload://pDlj2Bthc3ebxsUiINivuDgOOFL.png)

It wont let me add the screenshot as evidence, I'm sorry.

### I need help with
 How do I fix this?

You need to post again this. And remember to use the template.

Regards,