Push commit after add me to policy

What happens

I made commit before asigned to me a policy .YAML, the others Pipelines run good

What do you understand or find about that problem

after add me to a policy I would to do pull for the new changes and update policy
research about what happens.

Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

I try to do pull but don’t update, I made a merge from master and the policy test worked but all the others test fails and my files isn’t taken to the validate test

(Optional) Why does the workaround fail?

it fails because the commit to validate the changes was modificate, and the files have already been sent, i try to revert to the last commit that I pushed, but I can’t to update the policy

Evidences

I need help with

I need help to fix it, a read diferents sources but with the solutions that propouse I can’t to solve the problem

Welcome,

The first thing to keep in mind is that you must go to the master branch and update it, once this is done you can create your branch with the latest changes. Also, I could notice that you are not doing a single commit, remember that it must be only one commit with all the changes. I also noticed that both the commit body and title are wrong.

Regards,

Hi, I did this commit for the merge, but the one before that was the commit with all changes

if I understood you, I would revert to the commit I do with the all changes and after that update master branch.
But if I already have my branch created and I uploaded my commit, what do I do so that the changes are reflected and not affect my commit that have all the test good?

Well, you simply should not upload the changes separately, make sure you do it all in a single commit.

I did, I pull the changes on master, create my local branch, do the changes in the files, i do the commit to do it the test, but always in test/policy fail, I try mane things but i don’t know how to do

the others test are ok

Please upload the branch, I will take a look and see what I can find.

I just did it, but in Gitlab have error in /test/generic/user_yaml/code, but I did the test in my local and it is success