Total time with non challenge related tasks

What happens

In the Yaml files of the solutions that are uploaded, i have to track the time with Time Doctor that is necessary for solving the challenge. But, if for example i also track the time in tasks such as technical tests, meeting with the teams and other related activities, i’m forced to consider this time in the effort metric. For example: Since my last solution, i’ve had 2 meetings with the team, and solved 1 technical test, as well as solved 1 challenge which just took me 40 minutes. If i write down the correct total time, i’m forced to write an effort that takes the unrelated time and the one for the actual solution. (Pipeline fails)

What do you understand or find about that problem

This would not only be an incorrect approach, but also destroy my metrics of time per unique solution.

Did you try any workaround? What did you do?

I’ve thinked about tracking time with other “Tasks” in the time doctor app for this tasks, such as the payment documentation tracking, but i’m unsure about if this is a correct approach.

I need help with

Clearing my doubts.

Hello,

During the day you will receive an invitation to a meeting to clarify all your doubts.

Greetings,